FutureForum 25th Sept 2018
Due to increasing demand, we are opening registration for an Autumn Forum to be held on the 25th September at Haydock Park Racecourse, Merseyside.
The day will provide an opportunity to be able to discuss challenges and requirements with peers from other companies, and understand how they have addressed them.
A sample of the sessions include:
- Cognos Analytics - Product Demonstration (Tom Clark, Sempre Analytics) and Product Roadmap (IBM)
- Tom will take you through the latest functions and capabilities of Cognos Analytics - see how far you could take your Cognos environment.
- The Product Roadmap will give you behind-the-scenes insight into where IBM are taking Cognos Analytics. With rapid releases and evolving functionality, the future is very bright.
- Cognos Planning Analytics - Product Demonstration (Catherine Wakelin, Sempre Analytics) and Product Roadmap (IBM)
- Catherine will take you through the latest functions and capabilities of Planning Analytics - see how far you could take your Cognos environment.
- The Product Roadmap will provide a behind-the-scenes view into where IBM are taking Planning Analytics. With rapid releases and evolving functionality, there's a lot to look forward to.
- Report Design Service - How to get the most from your Cognos Reports (Kym Wilson, Sempre Analytics)
- Customer Journey
- Roundtable and Q&A
- Hear from your peers - where are they on their journey with Cognos, what challenges have they addressed and how did they overcome them, and what's on their radar right now?
- 1-2-1 Consultant Surgeries
- Book a 1-2-1 slot with one of Cognos consultants, allowing you to take a personalised look at your specific challenges and get some high level advice for moving forward.
DATE: 25th September 2018
TIME: approx. 9:30 - 4:30
VENUE: Haydock Park Racecourse, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside WA12 0HQ
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the event.