This Website Privacy Statement applies to this website which is operated by Sempre Analytics Limited under the domain name www.sempreanalytics.com ("Website").
Information collected through the Website may be collected by any member of Sempre Analytics Limited (referred to as "we", "us", "our") in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. Sempre Analytics Limited treats personal data with respect and integrity. Respect and integrity form part of our core values, which are the foundation for the conduct of the business.
We will post any changes to this Website Privacy Statement on the Website, so we encourage you to check this Website Privacy Statement from time to time. Any personal data collected under this current Website Privacy Statement will be handled in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. After the changes take effect, all new personal data collected, if any, will be subject to the revised Website Privacy Statement.
In addition to the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement, there may also be specific and additional privacy and data protection provisions that apply to certain sections of this Website, or that apply to you if you are an employee, agent, contractor. Because those specific and additional provisions also relate to your privacy protection, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
The personal data about you which this Website may collect includes:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us such as your first name, last name, email address, phone number, job title and company name. Throughout our Website, we provide the opportunity to register for an event or conference, order a white paper or fact sheet, or participate in an online survey. When we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for information and how this information will be used. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to Sempre Analytics Limited or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- where you have provided your resume, to consider you for particular jobs that may arise in Sempre Analytics Limited;
- purposes related to Sempre Analytics Limited's research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
- where Sempre Analytics Limited suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in Sempre Analytics Limited.
We may share personal data within Sempre Analytics Limited and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this Website and our products and services such as organisations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services.
Website data (including personal data) is stored on servers located in the United Kingdom and operated by Sempre Analytics Limited or its service providers.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
How we handle email and "Contact us" messages We may preserve the content of any email or "Contact us" or other electronic message that we receive. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Website Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Access to information
You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and, if we do, to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will respond to your request to access within 10 business days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- ask any questions or provide feedback about this Website Privacy Statement;
- make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you; or
- make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.
020 3137 9944
Privacy Officer, Sempre Analytics Limited, Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant, Richmond TW9 1DL