The IBM OpenPages product delivers a powerful and highly configurable GRC platform which allows businesses to effectively manage their risk and compliance initiatives. However, a highly configurable system comes at the cost of increased reporting complexity and this is where we add value. All of our customers have utilised the built-in template reports, but have struggled to encapsulate complex business logic or to produce customised, presentable reports. Our years of working with Cognos, experience within the GRC industry and close links with IBM, have enabled us to deliver some amazing reporting solutions.
We work with a significant number of global financial companies to help them take their IBM OpenPages reporting and analytics to the next level. Whilst some reports deliver a higher level of aesthetic appeal, others have enabled business insight and process management previously unachievable.
Some of the key areas we have helped with are:
- Workflow Reporting. Reports implementing complex business logic over the current, prior and historical objects to determine the status of objects within a workflow, such as a sign-off process.
- Improved visualisation. Creating well formatted reports with embedded objects, page sets, multiple output versions, retractable menus and interactive behaviour.
- Cube based reporting. Pre-aggregated data to provide immediate response dashboards with drill-down capability.
- Bespoke Cognos framework. For customers who wish to simplify the reporting process, customise their data presentation or provide easy ad-hoc querying capabilities.
- In-Line reporting. Improves the user experience by displaying the OpenPages application and Cognos report within a single window, removing the need for the user to switch applications.
We have also created a number of solutions around change history, auto-complete searching, self-service reporting and more. Wherever you are in your reporting cycle, we can take it a step further, help you gain more from your investment and increase your user adoption across the enterprise.
Contact us to discuss your OpenPages reporting requirements.