IBM Cognos Planning Analytics
IBM Cognos Planning Analytics is the latest release of planning and analytics software. Powered by TM1, with a new Workspace for self-service analysis capabilities, Planning Analytics can be used to actively plan for business success, regardless of business size, locality or industry.
Available in the cloud, on premise, or hybrid deployment, Planning Analytics spans Finance and Operations to help uncover new business potential, increase profits, and manage capital effectively. With an innovative planning workspace discovering insights in your data, you can easily stay agile.
- Rapid development and deployment of flexible models, including profitability models, without batch processing
- Enterprise-wide reporting on key financial metrics, corporate objectives and strategies
- Incorporates IBM Cognos Business Intelligence for enhanced dashboards, scorecards and analytics, with standard reporting for general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Create flexible planning and analysis models
- Support constantly evolving business processes through powerful workflow capabilities
- Support for rolling forecasting with participation from a broad range of contributors
- Support for in-depth predictive analytics
- Control of the application within the business without the need for constant IT support
- IBM Watson included in the cloud offering
Read our recent blog post on what we think about Planning Analytics