IBM OpenPages GRC Platform is an integrated governance, risk and compliance platform that enables companies to manage risk and regulatory challenges across the enterprise. It provides a set of core services and functional components that span risk and compliance domains including operational risk, policy and compliance, financial controls management, IT governance and internal audit. This is a solution that helps businesses to reduce loss, improve decision-making about resource allocation, and optimise business performance.
The IBM OpenPages GRC Platform software allows organizations to:
- Identify, manage, monitor, and analyse risk across the enterprise in a single, integrated solution
- Integrate risk management and compliance processes to meet the persistent challenge of regulatory oversight
- Leverage GRC information to make better business decisions
- Empower decision makers with fully scalable and interactive reporting and trending tools
- Deliver on-demand, actionable reporting on the current state of operational risk across entire organisation
Having worked with some of the UK's largest Financial Institutions to deliver effective, tailored reporting, the OpenPages platform is an area of particular expertise for Sempre Analytics. See how we helped Aviva get the most from their OpenPages investment and increase user adoption.