IBM Cognos Controller
Controller sets a new standard for financial consolidation software with a comprehensive suite of capabilities for financial consolidation and management and financial reporting. Operated and managed by the office of finance, Controller ensures the accurate collection and reconciliation of financial results. It delivers the timely, accurate information that finance organizations need for regulatory compliance, planning, analysis and performance management.
- Automate and accelerate your close process with a full suite of financial consolidation software designed for finance users.
- Deliver complete financial results, create financial and management reports, and provide the CFO with an enterprise view of key financial ratios and metrics.
- Define and maintain all financial consolidation rules and processes from the office of finance. Ensure accurate collection and reconciliation of financial results and eliminate data and calculation errors.
- Consolidate thousands of accounts into a common chart-of-accounts structure.
- Maintain end-to-end control of the entire consolidation process, including data input and reconciliation.
- Use audit trail functionality to track changes in data entry, manual journal data and automatic journal data.
- Meet the complete range of global and local consolidation and reporting requirements "out of the box," including IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
- Evaluate results for multiple countries, currencies and legal entities, each with its own accounting policies intact.
- Speed report preparation with more than 200 pre-configured, standard reports.
- Support planning, budgeting and forecasting with consolidated management data based on a clear link between statutory and management consolidation.
- Deliver financial reports enterprise-wide through integration with IBM Cognos TM1 and IBM Cognos Business Intelligence.